Polyurethane Spray Foam is one of the fastest growing building insulation products across the globe and can help reduce energy consumption in new and existing buildings.
High insulation properties (R-values) and energy reductions are achievable with the application of Polyurethane Spray Foam insulation in both commercial and residential developments. The energy usage reduction is attributed to the insulation creating an airtight seal, reducing air infiltration by sealing the voids within the area as well as eliminate condensation and dust.
Its properties can also aid in noise reduction for many projects.
Agricultural sheds and buildings, garages, workshops or factories of any shape and size can also be sprayed with Polyurethane Spray Foam, creating a highly efficient thermal envelope.
Last week the team at Total Insulation Queensland completed 2 x 750 m2 sheds with 75mm of 32kg/m3 closed-cell spray foam. The spray foam insulation was applied to keep the sheds at their desired temperatures throughout Queensland’s hot summer days and cool winter nights.
Here are just some of the advantages of Polyurethane Spray Foam:
• Saves energy operating costs on average 20-50% per year
• Reduces air and moisture infiltration-resulting in a more consistent temperature
• Reduces dust and pollen infiltration
• Adds structural strength to the building
• Reduces the likelihood of mould
• Reduces noise
• It is one of the highest performing insulation materials
• It is permanent and will not sag or settle
Please visit http://www.total-insulation.com.au/